Pages

Sunday 9 June 2013

MIDNIGHT RIDER PART 24

Roha and Amish were gagged and tied,surrounded by the goons as their chief prowled before them.

''So,you thought you can hoodwink me and enter my own house,without me knowing did you,you foolish,poking kids?''he growled.

The duo shuddered,hoping that the cops will reach before they were harmed.

''I established my nexus,my business with so much of hardwork then how could I let imbeciles like you ruin it?..I tried to warn you but even that couldn't penetrate that thick skull of yours!''he suddenly leaned forward,clutching Roha.

''Tell me girl,did you think you and you sidekicks could outsmart me?''

Roha flinched,the murderer's foul breath making her squirmish.She gulped the lump that rose to her throat,her brain whizzing.

She needed to buy more time so that the police can reach.But How?she didn't know.

She glanced at Amish who looked equally petrified.She couldn't see a way out.They were smothered and tied with the goons glaring at them like eagles.A sense of total helplessness washed over her.

Roha was more worried and upset for Amish.After all she was the one who had allowed her friends to get involved due to her tenacity.

''But,you shall pay and gravely so.Nobody dares to mess with me!Your death will become another unsolved mystery that this place houses.''The murderer leered,aiming his gun at Roha.

''Good bye Roha Sharma!''

Roha closed her eyes,waiting for the pain.Beside her she could feel Amish struggling wildly to break free,yet she knew she had reached a sticky end.

There was no way out.

A loud  gun shot broke the prevalent silence......

After a few long moments,Roha opened her eyes dazed.She couldn't feel a thing.There was no searing pain.She looked up to see the murderer kneeling on the ground,doubled up with pain.

''Ro!Ami!''someone yelled and her eyes filled up to see Kyra dashing towards them.

''Are you two ok?''she asked frantically,trying to free them.

The room was  thronged by policemen who had overpowered the struggling men.

''Good job kids!I must say you've shown bravery beyond expectations.'' Commissioner Sighania patted them jovially.

''You guys reached on time, otherwise that crazy nutter would've killed Roha!''Amish said shakily.

Roha looked around,trying to catch a glimpse of the murderer who was no where in sight.

''That's all right!But where's their boss?''she frowned.

Everyone turned around.The murderer had disappeared,taking advantage of the chaos.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    KF di,I hope you're all right!Anyways here's the next part.I hope you like it.
    Love

    ReplyDelete